Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Salem goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by is based on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to reach you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Salem
Stay ready for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Salem from Vivint. Dial (503) 994-1230 to start designing your home’s security today.