Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Salem?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling little one. You spent hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of plush animals as a an extra touch. But how are you going to keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Even though it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Salem, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Salem are great baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your child from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-resolution footage of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you can get motion-triggered alerts dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-touch communications: Even though this perk is typically for older kids, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single touch of a button, your kid can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a bit warm in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to both of them with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Salem smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Salem smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (503) 994-1230 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.