How does home monitoring work in Salem?
You’ve thought about it and reached the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Salem home monitoring works
When you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will serve as the main point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your security components. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure family members are safe. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Salem home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this convenient, networked hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for help with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Salem security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Salem smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, call (503) 994-1230 or complete the following form to get started.